These are the easiest, quickest, softest……. and YUMMIEST cake mix cookies you can ever make. They are so simple, and can be mixed with a spoon (with a bit of bicep work!), so even the littlest cooks can mix these up with ease. The best part is “customizing” your cookies with the flavor of cake mix and the mix-ins you can add before baking. Really – the combinations are endless, and so much FUN to create!
Let’s Do This!
*Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1 cake mix (vanilla, white, yellow, chocolate, lemon, strawberry – whatever!)
1/2 cup oil
Mix the 3 ingredients together, either with a mixer or by hand.
Once the ingredients are incorporated, you can choose “add-ins” to customize your cookies:
- Birthday Cake: white cake mix, white chocolate chips, confetti sprinkles
- Triple Chocolate: chocolate cake mix, chocolate chips, chocolate sprinkles
- Lemon Pie: lemon cake mix, lemon zest, white chocolate chips
- Cherry Pie: white or cherry cake mix, white chocolate chips, cherry chips
- Pecan Pie: yellow cake mix, caramel pieces, chopped pecans
- Chocolate/Peanut Butter: chocolate cake mix, peanut butter chips
- Flavors: lemon, almond, butter, vanilla, etc.
- Raisins / Craisins
**Check your cupboards – be creative
Drop by teaspoons onto baking sheet, and bake until bottoms begin to brown – usually around 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes, or until they can be moved to cooling rack.
Pour a tall glass for cold milk and ENJOY!!!!
As you can see, these are SO simple and fun for kiddos to mix up – I always try to have cake mixes on hand so they can pick and choose their flavors and mix-ins. Perfect for sleepovers, playdates, and parties!
If this recipe was easy and helpful, please PIN it to your boards to share with friends!